Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Children's Nursery services in oz

Children's Nursery services in oz

Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Children's Nursery services in oz

I was wondering how much it costs to place your children in a child day care service.

I have always wanted to open my own nursery, In the past i have worked in childrens services and i am currently a manager in private company.

How easy is it to start up a small business, has any of you done it since moving to oz.

I have looked into child minding but dont fancy using my own home to start a business.

Any advance would be great

Thanks minibelle
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Children's Nursery services in oz

Bump, any advice out there

minibelle
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

each state has different rules, as far as I am aware.

The place my daughter goes is expensive but they have one worker per 4 kids (under 2). They are also checked out by a body to make sure they adhere to various regulations.
Even family day care (in your own home) requires you and your house to be vetted regularly.

Where are you thinking of moving to?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are looking at Queensland

minibelle