Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

child minders northern suburbs Perth

child minders northern suburbs Perth

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default child minders northern suburbs Perth

Can anyone recommend any good child minders (family day care I think they call it here) in or near to Hillarys in the northern suburbs of Perth.

Can anyone tell me roughly how much family day care is by the hour. thanks for any help
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default Re: child minders northern suburbs Perth

Originally Posted by bex 66
Can anyone recommend any good child minders (family day care I think they call it here) in or near to Hillarys in the northern suburbs of Perth.

Can anyone tell me roughly how much family day care is by the hour. thanks for any help
Hi

Have you called your local council? They have lists of people, and I believe you have to go thru them anyway to place your child.

HTH

Kim
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Hello,
Yes I have contacted the council, and got a few numbers but I always think word of mouth is important. Thanks for replying
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bex 66
Hello,
Yes I have contacted the council, and got a few numbers but I always think word of mouth is important. Thanks for replying
Sorry, I have heard of a good one in Mindarie, but thats a bit far out for you.

Good luck

Kim