child benefit

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:03 am
Just Joined

charlie.no9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default child benefit

how does this work when you move to austalia , do you have to tell the dhss and they stop it , or do less honest people stay quiet and leave open their english bank account
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:05 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: child benefit

Originally Posted by charlie.no9
how does this work when you move to austalia , do you have to tell the dhss and they stop it , or do less honest people stay quiet and leave open their english bank account
If there are any that do I hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to post it on here.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:07 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

If I knew anyone doing that I would dob them in, enough of my hard earned tax goes to waste as it is
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:10 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

I wouldnt try it, the tax man ties up with the child benifit. if you do you will just have a large amount to pay back at some stage.

Be aware though that you are entitled to up to 12 weeks benifit & CTC after you leave UK, if you are going on Holiday!!!! Draw your own conclusions on that one.

Stu
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:30 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I read on here some while back that someone didn't cancel their payments and when they got found out they got caught with a big bill!

Our child benefit ceased a few weeks after we left the country in August and we have not tried to claim any here as we came out here without jobs. My husband decided to make the most of being a "lad of leisure" and has only started applying for job since christmas so I feel comfortable now that we could go and ask for family assistance. We'll get round to it when we run out of more exciting things to do! The savings won't last much longer! :scared:

Binbird
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
I read on here some while back that someone didn't cancel their payments and when they got found out they got caught with a big bill!

Our child benefit ceased a few weeks after we left the country in August and we have not tried to claim any here as we came out here without jobs. My husband decided to make the most of being a "lad of leisure" and has only started applying for job since christmas so I feel comfortable now that we could go and ask for family assistance. We'll get round to it when we run out of more exciting things to do! The savings won't last much longer! :scared:

Binbird
We get about $800 a month family assistance
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:58 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Out of interest, does the person concerned have any plans to try and get any benefits once they are in Australia?

In response to your question, I would say that the less honest person that is prepared to do that is a scrounger and really should get off their fat arse and earn their own money and not expect the UK State to support them.

And if they do keep quiet, they deserve everything they get.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
In response to your question, I would say that the less honest person that is prepared to do that is a scrounger and really should get off their fat arse and earn their own money and not expect the State to support them.

And if they do keep quiet, they deserve everything they get.

Well said Sam.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:06 am
J and M

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well said Sam.
I agree, I am moving to Australia because my husband and I work very hard in the UK for the lazy gits that don't want to work. I don't want to support any lazy gits in Australia.

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by J and M
I agree, I am moving to Australia because my husband and I work very hard in the UK for the lazy gits that don't want to work. I don't want to support any lazy gits in Australia.
But even the very rich get child benefit.

As for supporting lazy gits who don't want to work I get $800 a month here and I'm not working
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J and M
I didn't mean people who don't work, I mean't people claiming benefits dishonestly.

People who don't work may have a genuine reason for not working. You can't always lump people together like that.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:13 am

I didn't mean people who don't work, I mean't people claiming benefits dishonestly.

People who don't work may have a genuine reason for not working. You can't always lump people together like that.
Nicely manoeuvred
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fraser
Nicely manoeuvred

Ta x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I must tell you about Hertfordshires finest Chavs that I saw on the bus on the way to the hospital one time.

There was the Mum, her daughter and her friend and her daughter.

Think scraped back greasy ponytails with the obligatory curl trickling like a rats tail down her face, skin tight jeans with camel toe, rotting in its underwear, crop top and jelly belly overhang, white furry boots and a 'boy toy' emblem printed on the Top which was covered by a silver puffa jacket.

The daughter was in fact a 'mini me' of the mother.

Anyway, there was lots of loud, racist abuse coming from this family, about asians, arabs and blacks, it was so loud and blatant that we all just sat there in amazement, I wanted to shout 'my husbands an Arab' but thought better of it when I saw the fine collection of gold rings on her fingers with 'Mum' on them.

The camel toe mother started to talk about her 'kidz' entitlement to benefit, their rights and how the bloody foreigners were taking that away from them.

Mother 'There wont be nuffink left for my kidz when they leave school at 15, they knowz what they iz entitled to and they knowz they can get the soshial' securitee' and a council 'ouse' when they get preggars and deese foreigners will come and take away their rights to it all'. (i kid you not, thats what she said)

Then she came out with a right little gem.

'My kid got suspended de ovver day, the teacher 'ad a go at 'er and all my daughter said was free little words, 'stick it where de sun dont shine'. I ask you, free little words and she gets told off for em'.

Counting said words on my fingers, I wonder where the hell she got 3 little words from Stick it where the sun dont shine seems to add up to 7 words, but hey ho, she thought it was three.

Then the mother added 'All I want for my girl is what she is due to get, her council house and the social and ive told her if she has to get pregnant to get it, then at least it takes it from the foreigners. Send em all back, dats what I say'.

I shall sum up the conversation and my thoughts of these people in one word 'Totally unbelievable'.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:19 am
J and M

I said people who don't want to work, not people who can't work I know there is a big difference.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.