Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:54 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

bloody hell ... is it nearly half term already!!???

well, 'fraid so.

so, hows about a lunchtime meet up? usually quite popular, and seeing as those who attend are usually from south of the city, how about at brewsters in chesterfield?
I know that most of sheffield and rotherham are now in aus so if anyone is left, you are more than welcome!!!

the hostess with the mostess -- Kay -- will be along shortly to put up a link to the pub (ive lost it )

and the dates up for voting are;

monday 23rd oct
tuesday 24th
wed 25th
thurs 26th
fri 27th.

let us know what dates suit everyone and we will take it from there.
i can make any
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Hi its The Highwayman, Eastmoor, Chesterfield

heres a link and details of how to get there:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs...r_Chesterfield

It is a brewsters pub with play area for the kids

I can do any
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
well, 'fraid so. we will take it from there.
i can make any
change your sig
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:05 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
change your sig

oh, go on then
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:49 am

oh, go on then
take your time

hey just a thought but should we change the title to the Chesterfield meet up? seeing as its in Chesterfield?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:13 am

take your time

hey just a thought but should we change the title to the Chesterfield meet up? seeing as its in Chesterfield?
pmsl that would be sensible wouldnt it???
i cant edit it now, so will ask one of the mods to do it
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:57 am

Default Re: Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

lol ... just you and me then kay
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:33 am

lol ... just you and me then kay
aye looks like it mate

cant you recruit anyone from the dark side :scared:
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

No wonder you're strugglin for takers if Charlie Chalk still in residence there?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by bramptonbrian
No wonder you're strugglin for takers if Charlie Chalk still in residence there?
who's charlie chalk? are you in Brampton then?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still watching for a date

Went to Xscape today. Was great but am shattered now.

I'm off to open a bottle of wine

Tracey
Old Oct 1st 2006, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Nice to see post from are neck of the woods, We wouldn't mind meeting up with you all but afternoons will be a problem, what with work and all. We'll keep an eye on the thread & see if we can attend.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like Charlie has been ousted if you haven't come across him
No longer able to enjoy the delights of Brampton as I'm in Queensland now.
Enjoy Eastmoors finest
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by wusor boy
Nice to see post from are neck of the woods, We wouldn't mind meeting up with you all but afternoons will be a problem, what with work and all. We'll keep an eye on the thread & see if we can attend.
Hi we have had a few night ones but in Sheffield, this day one is for the kids really half term and all.

be good to meet you if you can make it
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I'm still watching for a date

Went to Xscape today. Was great but am shattered now.

I'm off to open a bottle of wine

Tracey
Hiya I really fancy Xscape may look into going

what date can you do, choose one??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.