Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chesterfield meet-up???

Chesterfield meet-up???

Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

mrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nice
Red face Re: Chesterfield meet-up???

Really sorry guys but we are going to have to drop out. We are struggling to get around all our friends and relatives before our flght on 1st May Hopefully get to meet up with you 'on the other side'
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chesterfield meet-up???

sorry will miss you devilishdean....... Will have one for you!!

Just to remind everyone we said 11:30.......... To try to beat lunchtime rush.. Cant reserve table as they wanted to charge me £5 per head and i gotta feelin i would've been a bit out of pocket!!

Well see you all then.. S-j x

You will know who we are follow the kids cryin!! xx
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:49 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
sorry will miss you devilishdean....... Will have one for you!!

Just to remind everyone we said 11:30.......... To try to beat lunchtime rush.. Cant reserve table as they wanted to charge me £5 per head and i gotta feelin i would've been a bit out of pocket!!

Well see you all then.. S-j x

You will know who we are follow the kids cryin!! xx

i have some wee aussie flags that i can stick in a glass to pyt on the table if it will help??
see you saturday ...
sue '
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:14 am
rjb
Just Joined

rjb is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone taking teenagers today?
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rjb
anyone taking teenagers today?
Was going to entice Turtletom - but he isn't a very good advert for wannabe migrants
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

sorry guys couldnt make this meet, am sat at work couldnt get the day off cos 3 off already, hope there will be another and can make it then

have fun all today
Old Apr 21st 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone.

Was great to see you all today and finally put a face to the names!!

Had a really good time and managed to sink a few beers inbetween all the gassin!!

sorry we missed a few of you, AJW?? Mrsdevilishdean, bethnphoebe? Nurselindsay? dawn and andy (at work) mommamia?killamarsh?

Here's some photo's of us all...

from left to right, Stu, Sam (Sammyg) and Kelsey (brissieherewecome). Andy (kelsey's OH) and Si (S-j's OH) enjoying a pint. Kelsey and Andy. S-j, Si and Abi (she's being cheeky).
Attached Thumbnails Chesterfield meet-up???-img_0136.jpg   Chesterfield meet-up???-img_0137.jpg   Chesterfield meet-up???-img_0139.jpg   Chesterfield meet-up???-img_0140.jpg  

Last edited by s-jmelbournewannabe; Apr 21st 2007 at 3:45 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

And finally a group photo with Sue ( trired with twins) and Sarah in pink top in middle (sasbear). Great day, have booked another for the Saturday 30th June!!!!

TWT (sue) off for her Reccie in a few weeks will give her a few days to get her photo's onto disc and I'll bring my laptop so we can check them out, if she's not managed to get them printed!!

See you all then, location to be confirmed... S-j and Si. How about Could all meet at that park or something similar if you want.... PM with ideas...

S-j xxx
Attached Thumbnails Chesterfield meet-up???-img_0141.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

great photos ,dont know wot happend to the one i took and sammy took,finally sobered up now ,wot with last night then topping myself up today,what park was you thinking,coz i have put a thread on the "nottm meets spring/summer" trying to meet up if anyone can make it,dont know if you fancy it sj,it will be on 28th may bank holiday.really glad we all met,cant wait till we do it again.

kelsey and andy
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

same here babes, really nice to chat to like minded peeps xx will check out the thread x S-j
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, was good to meet you all! Enjoyed it - sam is busy in the front room itching!!! Driving her round the bend

Good photos there except of course for the one of sam and me as we are THE most un-photogenic couple EVER!!!

Was good to hear first-hand from sasbear some of the differences between the two countries (note to self - no rooting around )

Stu (hijacking sams user id )
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hey stu ,good job you didnt say sam is rooting around ive pm'd you's about the meet up in nottm,you if for it ?
thought me and andy beat you on the unphotogenicness,if you get me,well dont think andys too bad ,will have to get some more photos though to post at next meet ,glad sj took her camera though. and i hope sam feels better soon.

kels
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Stu, Hope Sams ok. Nice to meet you both today, you up for notts then, twins gonna probably be christened the day before (sunday) will be cool with the pub nr woollaton if ok with you lot....

I know sam fancies the other one, but as a notts virgin, nearer m1 would be good.. might not have si's shat nav as van might be at work.....

let us know...

you lot all look good on photo's your just being critical of yourselves, i'm a right fat bitch!!! me and si watchin tenacious d film, very funny but will have to 'root' around for the cover of the dvd!

S-jx Get well soon Sam!

Kels and Andy good to see you again... x
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, 28th is good for us (i'm off work all that week ) so you can count us in - sam's gone to bed now, she's getting more and more pissed off with this rash thing but hopefully it will have disappeared by the 28th may !!!

stu.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi guys, 28th is good for us (i'm off work all that week ) so you can count us in - sam's gone to bed now, she's getting more and more pissed off with this rash thing but hopefully it will have disappeared by the 28th may !!!

stu.
you give her summat Stu while rooting around?????????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.