Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheshire Meet Ups ?

Cheshire Meet Ups ?

Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Question Cheshire Meet Ups ?

Hi All,

Everytime I have browsed over the UK meet ups, I never seem to find any Cheshire meet ups ????????????

I haven't actually posted for a while with trying to sort the move out and all, but would love to hear from people from this area who are leaving Fenruary time, preferably people who are looking at WA ?

Donna
X
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Casey.Jones. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheshire Meet Ups ?

Hi there
Where about in Cheshire are you from? We are just waiting to see if we have been lucky to get through a selection process to move to Bunbury or there abouts early 2009. We are currently living in Frodsham.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Casey.Jones.
Hi there
Where about in Cheshire are you from? We are just waiting to see if we have been lucky to get through a selection process to move to Bunbury or there abouts early 2009. We are currently living in Frodsham.
Hi Casey,

What visa type have you applied under ?

We both currently live between Crewe & Middlewich at the moment !!!!

We are flying out to Perth on 7th February from Manchester with Singapore Airlines, stopping off for a few days in Singapore before we fly on to Oz.

How long have you been planning the big move ??

Sorry for all the questions !!

Donna & Pete.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Casey.Jones. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Donna and Pete
We never started the process of moving to OZ until July. We are currently waiting to see if I have got a job offer and if we have I will be going over on a 457 Visa early next year. we are hoping to go to Bunbury but there are other locations available but we are not sure yet which ones will be offered to us. We currently live in Frodsham so we will have a house to sell and in the current climate it may mean that I go out first and my wife and son come over at a later date. What Jobs are you going over to do and what process did you have to take to go?
Vin and Juls
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:25 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Let us know if you do have a meet in Cheshire. We are in Staffs so could prob make it
Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Let us know if you do have a meet in Cheshire. We are in Staffs so could prob make it
Hiya Mark & Joe,

Thinking of doing one at Cheshire Oaks, would that be too far for you guys ?

D.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:57 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Let us know when and we'll try to be there.