Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheshire / Manchester Meet ups?

Cheshire / Manchester Meet ups?

Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

vickylea will become famous soon enough
Post Cheshire / Manchester Meet ups?

Hi there, just wondering are there are meet ups in Cheshire/Manchester. If not how many people would be interested in a meet up for people wanting to emigrate to Australia?

Kind Regards
Vicky x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:39 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cheshire / Manchester Meet ups?

hay up vickylea
sent u that address the jordans
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:34 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

only 2 people in cheshire moving to the sunny hemisphere ???
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickylea
Hi there, just wondering are there are meet ups in Cheshire/Manchester. If not how many people would be interested in a meet up for people wanting to emigrate to Australia?

Kind Regards
Vicky x
Hi Vickylea and welcome to B.E, you have just missed out on a meet that was held on the 8th March but we will be holding another one we was thinking of maybe around the end of june or sometime in July the last few meets have been held in Bolton at the harvester but if anyone can come up with any other venues then all ideas are welcome we will do a poll at the end of the month with dates and venues to see which is the most convienient so if anyone has ideas post them on here and we will take a vote,
Where abouts in Manchester are you from and where you heading
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

vickylea will become famous soon enough

That sound good, we're from Sunny Knutsford (not) and we are heading for Adelaide.
Kind Regards
Vicky x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

sambagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello hello,

Im just about to apply to SA for state sponsorship (hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so, just waiting for my skills assessment) on the 475 visa, and thanks to the advice from sb here Im checking out meet ups near me. Im in Crewe so if there's going to be a meet up in Cheshire Id definitely be up for going! So it looks like the next on will be in 3months or so...if anyone nearby has succeeded in getting SA sponsorship and they wouldn't mind meeting up with me sooner then I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi, we're from the Wirral and would be up for a meet!
Mo & Paul
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

sambagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi, we're from the Wirral and would be up for a meet!
Mo & Paul

Great! When would be good for you? Any preferences as to where we meet?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sambagirl
Great! When would be good for you? Any preferences as to where we meet?
Hi guys just done a new thread for the next Lancashire meet part 7 if you go to it and put what dates you think you can make and any suggestions on venues
well hope to see you all soon M.C.F
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Pembrokes is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Cheshire / Manchester Meet ups?

Hi, We live in Nantwich, Cheshire and are in the early stages of considering a new life for our family in Australia, if there are any meetings coming up or anyone with knowlege that we can chat to we would appreciate it. We have a couple of issues that we are concerned will jepodise our eligability for a visa. The Pembrokes xx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

britmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nice

Me me me...
I'm in Stockport
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britmichelle
Me me me...
I'm in Stockport
Hi guys if you look for Lancashire meet part 7 there are dates on there for June,
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

britmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nice

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi guys if you look for Lancashire meet part 7 there are dates on there for June,
Thanks, will do!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:59 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a cheshire chick! but will probably do the lancs meet as well providing they dont mind an "official loner" infiltrating their midst.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Hello, if anyone's interested (particularly those of you in West Cheshire) a few of us from the Wirral are getting together on 10th May at the Burleydam, Little Sutton.