Chefs in Oz

Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:35 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chefs in Oz

Hi All
I am a chef in uk looking to make the move to the sunnier side, does anyone know of any recruitment agencies that are dedicated to the catering industry. I have tried centerlink and seek, but these are just general employment agencies...There ok but not brilliant.
Many thanks
Russ
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:13 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Default Re: Chefs in Oz

[QUOTE=Jane and Russ Middleton]Hi All
I am a chef in uk looking to make the move to the sunnier side, does anyone know of any recruitment agencies that are dedicated to the catering industry. I have tried centerlink and seek, but these are just general employment agencies...There ok but not brilliant.
Many thanks
Russ[/QUOTE

My hubby a chef too. We have heard that restaurants are closing in Perth due to a lack of Chefs!! We have have been told that the best thing to do is wait until you are out there and get your CV ready and then bang on doors! You might apply for a job online but it might not be there when you land!!

Hope that this helps

Jayne
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

chew is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go,one of them must be what you are looking for

http://jobs.careerone.com.au/search/...consultant.cfm
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:55 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi All
Many thanks
Russ
Where abouts are you heading?
I know a young guy who's "cheffing" at the SOH, reckons he can get up to $50 an hour on special nights. I think the agent is local, so if it's Sydney you are after I can ask him for some details.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:52 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Where abouts are you heading?
I know a young guy who's "cheffing" at the SOH, reckons he can get up to $50 an hour on special nights. I think the agent is local, so if it's Sydney you are after I can ask him for some details.

Thanks very much more details would be great !