cheesy post

Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:14 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cheesy post

What would I do without you guys??? This is such unchartered territory and I cant tell you what a Godsend it is to be able to talk to you guys and know you are all going through the same things.
Sorry for the cheesy post but had a hard day today!

Luccy
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cheesy post

Originally posted by lucyb
What would I do without you guys??? This is such unchartered territory and I cant tell you what a Godsend it is to be able to talk to you guys and know you are all going through the same things.
Sorry for the cheesy post but had a hard day today!

Luccy
Don't nobody answer and she may go away
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:39 pm

Originally posted by Bix
Don't nobody answer and she may go away

But then again, I probably WONT as I spend WAY too much time on here!!! I told u it was cheesy but had a crap day! Feeling a bit down as my Mum is in a bad way!

Lucy, the BE addict
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:42 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lucyb
But then again, I probably WONT as I spend WAY too much time on here!!! I told u it was cheesy but had a crap day! Feeling a bit down as my Mum is in a bad way!

Lucy, the BE addict
It's a fair point. It would take much more than that for some people to go away!
Know exactly what you mean about this site though Lucy.
Hope tomorrow's a better day for you
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Lucy,

You haven't heard about BE anonymous then ?
I won't tell you where that is because we don't want to go there do we. Too much happening on here

Can you remember what you did before you found this site ? Seems like an age ago eh ?

Keep your chin up
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:57 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

I think i know a way to make Lucy happy

Dont you worry better days will come. Have a try red instead of having white all the time
Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:00 pm

Originally posted by Boomerang
I think i know a way to make Lucy happy

Dont you worry better days will come. Have a try red instead of having white all the time

or a pilot?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:06 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

or a pilot?
See, i told you peeps i would make her happy...