Reload this Page >

Cheers for that mate..............

Wikiposts

Cheers for that mate..............

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Oh Sandra,
what more can happen? have you thought of trying another agent? there again seems like theyr'e all the bloody same!
at least the weekend is on the way, i'll keep my fingers crossed that you get loads and someone offers you full asking mate
hugs
Rach xxx
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:22 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheers for that mate..............

Originally posted by lindseyden
They couldn't stall the market by raising interest rates so now they'll try scare mongering, hopefully the british public won't fall for they idiotic tactics for all our sakes.

Lindsey

Wouldn't bet money on it

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

(QUOTE)
I am all ready..........yep you got it 5.15 they ring and cancel.

Just gets better and better!!!!! [/QUOTE]

Oh Sandra what a nightmare - hope you wake up soon!!:scared:

Seriously, I think buying and selling properties is usually a very, very stressful time for most people, without any added hassle from a Minister!

When we viewed and decided to buy the house we are still in now (10 yrs on). After talking to the sellers and negotiating a deal with them, thought all was done and dusted but to our horror found out that when they had gone on a two week holiday the Mother of one of them had still been showing people around and wait for it - so did the estate agents! Believe me it was a nightmare!

So as you have propably guessed, really not looking forward to trusting anyone again.

Hope your luck changes very soon

da boss:scared:
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Potato peelings in the sink, Jake just been for a stinky poo:scared:

Got the picture....The door knocks. Standing their grinning like a cheshire cat is the Estate Agent, with a young couple and have come for the viewing.
That was very funny but I know it's not really to laugh at
....estate agents are crap....can't believe we have to pay em so much money. We've had the same prob with website advertising as you have. (Me: when will it be on the internet? Them: It's already on. Me: no it's not. Them: yes it is. Me NO IT"S NOT....) And then there was Them:"how did you get on with the viewing last night?" Me: "What viewing? I haven't been to see anything." Them: Yes, you asked to view the barn, we booked you an appt for 7pm last night. Me: thanks for telling me! (and I guess the vendor who is paying you a huge sum of money for your service probably thinks I didn't turn up)

Sorry to hear of the troubles. Stay sane, things will happen soon hopefully, wishing you all the best for a speedy sale.