Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheers everyone! Off to perth in Nov

Cheers everyone! Off to perth in Nov

Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:05 am
Just Joined

ncords is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheers everyone! Off to perth in Nov

Hi people, haven't posted on this forum before but would like to thank everyone for there help i gained from seaching this forum during my application for my defacto spouse visa, got it in August(7 days from application to grant) There seems to be quite a few off to perth soon, as for me off in november my only problem being no job! My girlfriend is going back to her old job in perth she had before coming to the uk. The thing is i've got a degree in agriculture and can easily get a job in the sticks but need to be in perth with the other half to pay the rent! Any ideas, just heard it maybe be not that easy to get a job. I do have a little experience in the building trade and worked as a landscape gardener for a while. Anyway looking forward to a few cans of Emu bitter, but boy does it give you a bad head! must be something in the water.
cheerio, Neil
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:39 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheers everyone! Off to perth in Nov

Originally Posted by ncords
Hi people, haven't posted on this forum before but would like to thank everyone for there help i gained from seaching this forum during my application for my defacto spouse visa, got it in August(7 days from application to grant) There seems to be quite a few off to perth soon, as for me off in november my only problem being no job! My girlfriend is going back to her old job in perth she had before coming to the uk. The thing is i've got a degree in agriculture and can easily get a job in the sticks but need to be in perth with the other half to pay the rent! Any ideas, just heard it maybe be not that easy to get a job. I do have a little experience in the building trade and worked as a landscape gardener for a while. Anyway looking forward to a few cans of Emu bitter, but boy does it give you a bad head! must be something in the water.
cheerio, Neil

good luck neil....enjoy your new life here.....
no ideas re job thoough...sorry