Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cheeky so and so

cheeky so and so

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:26 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default cheeky so and so

hi all, long time listener first time caller...
been hanging about in the mid east for a while just thought id pop in and say hi.
oh and im on a karma scrounge lol
any karma given will be returned asap
shiva
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: cheeky so and so

Originally Posted by shiva
been hanging about in the mid east for a while just thought id pop in and say hi.
shiva
Hiya SHiva
Welcome to the forum.

Sent u some karma to welcome you.

debs
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:30 pm
rudo1ph

shiva

Me too

(well after I post this I will!!!)

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:31 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Welcome

FremantleRaider

Karma sent as requested
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:34 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

thx peeps will return it when the gods allow me in 24hrs
ive used too much today..
its my karma and ill spend it how i like plz lol

hows oz taking the great bush return arghhhh ????
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:34 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:48 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

shiva
See your working your way through the forums looking for karma. First the m.e. then the lounge and now here. Very succesful by all accounts, so karma to you.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:51 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
See your working your way through the forums looking for karma. First the m.e. then the lounge and now here. Very succesful by all accounts, so karma to you.

lmao ,damn spotted..... thx though

could all karma givers plz leave a post here as its getting v confusing and i will reurn it