Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Check spellings!

Check spellings!

Old Mar 12th 2003, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Check spellings!

Had visas since last May, due to go in 4 weeks. Had a look at the visas yesterday just to check entry dates and woops! Husbands name is spelt incorrectly on mine and the children's visas. Wondered if it would be a problem so decided to ring AHC in London (now only open for calls 11-12p.m.) Spoke to one lady who got completely the wrong end of the stick, told me I needed an ETA and then cut me off. Rang back and held, and held, and held until I spoke to another case officer who said she'd look into it and ring me back.

Surprisingly, she rang me back!! Very nice lady. Apparently it is a problem so had to send passports off this morning, special delivery, with a special delivery envelope for their return (£8 altogether). Just hoping we get them back, all correctly spelt, in time for departure!

So, check those spellings!

Loopy