Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Check this site out!! Fantastic

Check this site out!! Fantastic

Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Check this site out!! Fantastic

Hi all,
don't know if any of you out there know about this but it always puts a smile on my face
Especially when your down in the dumps waiting for that bloody CO and VISA

www.coastalwatch.com Coastal web cams from all over OZ

I'll be back on that Currumbin beach one day soooon!!!!

Phil
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:44 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check this site out!! Fantastic

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi all,
don't know if any of you out there know about this but it always puts a smile on my face

Phil
Yep - used to gaze longingly at that site when I was back in blighty. Now if you check out the Shoalhaven camera you might well see me wandering down the beach to get some waves.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Phil
Hi Phil

Currumbin has actually got cranes on the beach today as they are moving massive artworks into place for the art festival on the beach which starts tomorrow.

My 8 year old son also has his surf lessons there on a sunday.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 5:47 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Phil
Ive been looking on that site for a while aswell, just wishing for the day to come that we will be on the other end of them cams!!! Pete
Old Sep 14th 2006, 6:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hi Phil

Currumbin has actually got cranes on the beach today as they are moving massive artworks into place for the art festival on the beach which starts tomorrow.

My 8 year old son also has his surf lessons there on a sunday.
The building that houses the cam is where I will be working from in the next week or so - tough job, watching the ocean
Old Sep 14th 2006, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
The building that houses the cam is where I will be working from in the next week or so - tough job, watching the ocean
Hi Pete,
we'll be there soon mate catchin some waves! How far into the process are you?

Pen,
How lucky are you working in a place with a view like that!

i'm jealous now

Hope to meet you on the other side

Phil
Old Sep 14th 2006, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

What a great site. Now I can waste even more time at work gazing at the beaches where I hope to be soon.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeresaG
What a great site. Now I can waste even more time at work gazing at the beaches where I hope to be soon.
Glad you like it
Passes the time away nicely don't ya think!!!

Can't believe how many people are out on the beaches sooooooo early

i'm looking forward to that
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

i've been on this site before, but whenever I think about it, it's always dark
Old Sep 14th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by curly
i've been on this site before, but whenever I think about it, it's always dark
Hey Curly,
need to go on at tea time 8-9pm GMT

Phil
Old Sep 14th 2006, 7:09 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Pete,
we'll be there soon mate catchin some waves! How far into the process are you?

Pen,
How lucky are you working in a place with a view like that!

i'm jealous now

Hope to meet you on the other side

Phil
Hi Phil, we have our visa and now just waiting for our house sale to go through! What a pain that is though we would have been there by now. Wanted to fly on september 4th, now its going to be october. We hate the people in our chain, just want to cause trouble!! Pete