Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Check different comapnies' forex rates before transferring

Check different comapnies' forex rates before transferring

Old Mar 20th 2020, 7:05 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check different comapnies' forex rates before transferring

Originally Posted by ebo1608 View Post
Surprise, surprise, it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think. You check the attitude and do the job. I saw it as a personal attack. But that doesn't matter to you. Moderator, my arse!
"You're a knob" < personal attack
"[all of Beoz's post]" < not (for a change).

Honestly, we're all on his arse when he's trolling, stirring, and being generally obnoxious, but I don't know how you saw anything offensive or insinuating in his post.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 7:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise, surprise, it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think. You check the attitude and do the job. I saw it as a personal attack. But that doesn't matter to you. Moderator, my arse!
I know what I think and I can't post it because well, I'm not sure really but I think it's possibly against SM rules. Toddles off to check SM rule book. Which part of this thread would you like me to moderate? No one's reported a problem as yet other than you being unnecessarily rude to people.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Standard response after the fact: I didn't mean it nd play the innocent. You gotta luv internet forums. It's so much better face to face. Started a thread with helpful intentions and some dick questions whether I intentionally kept it under $10k. You were being a smart-arse and you know it. I called you out and up popped your friends.
I was more curious if you knew something I didn't about the 10k. You know, when you sign that form when you enter Australia and they ask if you are carrying more than 10k. Rumour has had it on here in the past 10k is when you pop up on radar.

On never mind. Could have been a good discussion given now is a great time to transfer pounds to A$ but you are hell bent on ruining that.