Reload this Page >

Cheapest way to get hammered

Wikiposts

Cheapest way to get hammered

Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
$12 for 4 Litres ?? what a ripoff LOL. try Kaiser Stuhl 5 Litres for between $9.99-11.99, cant go wrong !!! Crisp White is best, they dont do chardy
Couldn't resist trying it at that price, but never bought it since, great for cleaning paint brushes.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Sniff some Glue or Petrol that will get you on your way....................to the emergency room.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:56 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Is that what they do in Maryland ? Shocking LOL
Old Sep 14th 2003, 5:19 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

Even that is a rip-off. The goon we used to get (last year) in Byron Bay was just $8.45 for 4 litres. I think it was called Mt Bingar (tho we nicknamed it Mr Binger). Mainly see Stanley around for $10-11.

Great fun blowing the bag up and using as all sorts of things (football, smakcing someone around) and obviously for use as a pillow when you can't cope anymore!

$12 for 4 Litres ?? what a ripoff LOL. try Kaiser Stuhl 5 Litres for between $9.99-11.99, cant go wrong !!! Crisp White is best, they dont do chardy
Old Sep 14th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Is that what they do in Maryland ? Shocking LOL
LOL actually no, that is what I used to see in Perth a lotta years back, itwas the quickest and cheapest way to get high. Never did it myself and never will. You see I got money and can get high in a more expensive way kidding I am not that stooooopid.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 5:43 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by suebo
LOL actually no, that is what I used to see in Perth a lotta years back, itwas the quickest and cheapest way to get high. Never did it myself and never will. You see I got money and can get high in a more expensive way kidding I am not that stooooopid.
there is a cheaper way... all you lot sitting in the office on swivel leather chairs ... spin your chair around as fast as you can. (better still get someone else to spin it for you!) keep legs close to body. you go faster... good stuff! Then try and stand up. Cheaper than drink.... whoo hoo>>>>>>

doh hubby (boss tw*t man) is coming... beter look as if I'm doing some work now ... bl**dy slave driver... logging off now

cheers
Old Sep 14th 2003, 6:35 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
there is a cheaper way... all you lot sitting in the office on swivel leather chairs ... spin your chair around as fast as you can. (better still get someone else to spin it for you!) keep legs close to body. you go faster... good stuff! Then try and stand up. Cheaper than drink.... whoo hoo>>>>>>

doh hubby (boss tw*t man) is coming... beter look as if I'm doing some work now ... bl**dy slave driver... logging off now

cheers
It is even better after half a cask and a kebab.