Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheapest place to purchase an ipod touch in Australia?

Cheapest place to purchase an ipod touch in Australia?

Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:22 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheapest place to purchase an ipod touch in Australia?

Originally Posted by HUP
Was that a Touch ? The website says $248

This website is useful for doing price comparisons on electrical items

http://www.staticice.com.au/

Officeworks has a pricing policy whereby they will beat a competitors advertised price by 5%.
They had an advertised sale on them a few weeks ago - they were cheaper than the US.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

cheers. So now I have another question... I am happy to get a Nano but my husband wants an ipod touch...is it really worth the extra money or are the extra bits and pieces on the touch worth the extra money? Thanks!
Old Apr 20th 2010, 11:48 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GillyG
cheers. So now I have another question... I am happy to get a Nano but my husband wants an ipod touch...is it really worth the extra money or are the extra bits and pieces on the touch worth the extra money? Thanks!
I'm not really into Apple products as I don't like all the hype around them, the way people slavishly follow them, and the way that Apple treat their customers with contempt. But my wife wanted an ipod Touch so I got her one. I have to admit that it's a great unit. The interface is simple and easy to use, the internet and video capabilty is really good, it connects to your wireless network seamlessly and has no learning curve whatsoever.

If you are not interested in watching video or internet access then get a Nano.