Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheapest flights?

Cheapest flights?

Old May 13th 2005, 9:37 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheapest flights?

Hi, Can anyone help me please? Me and hubby are planning to go to Toowoomba (QLD) in November this year for a couple of weeks to get the fell of the place. Can anyone reccomend a flight company that is cheap? Do you know roughly how much the flights will cost us? We are trying to do this trip as cheap as possible so we have plenty of $$$$ for our move next year

Any help appreciated
Thanks
Julie
Old May 13th 2005, 10:57 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cheapest flights?

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Hi, Can anyone help me please? Me and hubby are planning to go to Toowoomba (QLD) in November this year for a couple of weeks to get the fell of the place. Can anyone reccomend a flight company that is cheap? Do you know roughly how much the flights will cost us? We are trying to do this trip as cheap as possible so we have plenty of $$$$ for our move next year

Any help appreciated
Thanks
Julie
2 person return to Brisbane between 7/11/05 and 21/11/05

£1313.80 with Cathay Pacific
£1380.60 with Quantas

check out expedia.co.uk for flight prices.
Old May 13th 2005, 11:50 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elksa
2 person return to Brisbane between 7/11/05 and 21/11/05

£1313.80 with Cathay Pacific
£1380.60 with Quantas

check out expedia.co.uk for flight prices.
Hi Elksa, thanks for your help. Karma on its way
Old May 13th 2005, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

wafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nicewafoo1 is just really nice

Qantas!
Old May 13th 2005, 12:11 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Cheapest flights?

Hi Elksa, thanks for your help. Karma on its way
Try the following site as using those same date as above you can go with CP for £656 each inc tax ! ! !

http://www.airline-network.co.uk/index.asp

Thats departing from Heathrow.

R.
Old May 13th 2005, 12:31 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Try www.etours-online.com - we're using them to fly to Brisbane in July - good deal. We're flying with JAL... with free o/n in Tokyo...

good luck
Old May 13th 2005, 1:02 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by SonicBird
Try www.etours-online.com - we're using them to fly to Brisbane in July - good deal. We're flying with JAL... with free o/n in Tokyo...

good luck
Thanks sonicBird, I will do that, god luck with your trip
Jessica rabbit
Old May 13th 2005, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

kutskrazy will become famous soon enoughkutskrazy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Cheapest flights?

Thanks sonicBird, I will do that, god luck with your trip
Jessica rabbit
Just another one to try before you book...
www.skydeals.co.uk
There are five of us..one child, four adults but they did work out the cheapest {!} for us!
Old May 13th 2005, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Briz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant future

We normally choose the cheapest when going on hols, and have so far flown with Japan Airlines, Singapore and Malaysian. We normally pay less than £650 each return including tax when flying in March/April.