Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CHEAP TICKETS TO PERTH IN DECEMBER 2008

CHEAP TICKETS TO PERTH IN DECEMBER 2008

Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

queenb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CHEAP TICKETS TO PERTH IN DECEMBER 2008

Hi everyone, We need to get tickets around Christmas time to get to Perth from London. My OH is starting work in January 2009. Unfortunately, due to current market situation, we have been held up to sort out our house . Now that's been dealt with, we need to get our tickets, any help would be greatly appreciated
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CHEAP TICKETS TO PERTH IN DECEMBER 2008

£619 LHR-PER 25/12/2008 THAI AIRWAYS?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Travel agents will tell you there is no such thing as "cheap" flights to oz, especially at this time of year. I beg to differ, I have travelled there in December and in the low season. Every flight I have been on has had empty seats. It is not for the faint hearted but I would say bide your time and try to get a cancellation. Risky but can save you a lot of money. Do a trial run and ring a few airlines direct telling them you want to go in the next day or so, see what they come up with. I say airlines as opposed to agents as they sometimes have really good deals just to fill an empty seat. Like I said, a gamble but worth it if it pays off.

P.S. Don't shout at me if it doesn't work out, I'm just giving an opinion, not advice.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Spend time surfing the website of all the major airlines & brokers. When we emigrated I found an Emirates flight on the web that departed from Gatwick rather than Heathrow but was GBP200 less that the Heathrow equivalent but caught the same connecting flight in Bangkok. When I phoned Emirates to book it and ask for their migrants baggage allowance the phone operator quoted me the higher Heathrow price until I told her to check for Gatwick.

Do your searches using LON for the London airport code