Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights to England? Help!

Cheap flights to England? Help!

Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheap flights to England? Help!

I would like to have a couple of weeks in England this Northern summer - say late June or July. Does anyone know any cheap online sites or any good deals going down, please? Having slight palpitations with some of the prices that I am finding (ie $3600) It's me Dad's 75th and I have promised to get back for it.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers

E
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:56 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheap flights to England? Help!

Originally posted by grubelice
I would like to have a couple of weeks in England this Northern summer - say late June or July. Does anyone know any cheap online sites or any good deals going down, please? Having slight palpitations with some of the prices that I am finding (ie $3600) It's me Dad's 75th and I have promised to get back for it.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers

E
For a start you want to travel in summer high season (mid june to mid sept) so you will be paying more.

Try www.flightcentre.com.au
www.zuji.com.au
www.travel.com.au
www.webjet.com.au

Look up the airlines direct

The best are Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Singapore and Malaysian. BA QANTAS are expensive and have small seats.

I find agents do not quote the cheapest or most convenient flights (I think through laziness) so you have to prompt them.