Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cheap flights from Brisbane

cheap flights from Brisbane

Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default cheap flights from Brisbane

Anyone got any suggestions about places to get cheap flights to the UK and Europe from Brisbane.

Thanks
Debs
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cheap flights from Brisbane

Originally Posted by debsy
Anyone got any suggestions about places to get cheap flights to the UK and Europe from Brisbane.

Thanks
Debs

Hi Debsy - how are you? Still in the hotel business?

I have recently done a check for a couple of friends coming over this year, to be honest, prices vary so much its a blinkin mine field! Very frustrating trying to find the cheapest on the right days etc! Anyway, Maylasia and Singapore Airlines were always coming out the cheapest. I usually do my searches thru GOOGLE, you get a lot of useful website links you can check out.

Prices varied from AUS D 1,673 to 2,200!

Have fun

Gill
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:01 am
Just Joined

winni is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Debs
We have just booked flights through opodo.co.uk, for flights from Brisbane - Perth - London, in July, they were about 700 pounds one way, which was the cheapest we could find, but they are with BA which we were not keen on, but thought give them a go.
Tre
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winni
We have just booked flights through opodo.co.uk, for flights from Brisbane - Perth - London, in July, they were about 700 pounds one way, which was the cheapest we could find, but they are with BA which we were not keen on, but thought give them a go.
Tre
Hi

BA are usually the more expensive option and at 700 pounds 'one way' it seems to be the case

My friends were quoted 900 UK pounds for return flights from London - Cairns - London, usually it is cheaper to fly London to Brisbane than it is LDN TO CNS! This for July too, and I thought that was expensive! But it wasn't with BA!

Oh well

Have a good flight!
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Debs
Why where you going and why haven't you told me
Old Apr 19th 2006, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why where you going and why haven't you told me

Perhaps she just doesn't like you anymore - cant think why
Old Apr 19th 2006, 6:26 am
Just Joined

winni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Hi

BA are usually the more expensive option and at 700 pounds 'one way' it seems to be the case

My friends were quoted 900 UK pounds for return flights from London - Cairns - London, usually it is cheaper to fly London to Brisbane than it is LDN TO CNS! This for July too, and I thought that was expensive! But it wasn't with BA!

Oh well

Have a good flight!
We wanted to fly via Perth, so that has made it more expensive.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 6:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Perhaps she just doesn't like you anymore - cant think why
No neither can I, I am such a nice person
Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:30 am
Just Joined

the ozbyrnes will become famous soon enoughthe ozbyrnes will become famous soon enough

Thanks
Debs
Hi,

Me and the wife are heading back to the UK in May, we checked out all the airline websites looking for special deals a month or two before hand, we are flying back with virgin/virgin blue via hong kong, which cost us £740 or 1800AUD return.

hope this helps

cheers