Cheap flights?

Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:09 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheap flights?

Apart from Oztennis's amazing deal with Malaysian airways of £492. What is the best price people have heard for flying to Melbourne around June time. With a decent airline.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 4:15 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap flights?

Have you tried contacting trailfinders in Manchester? They are on Deansgate, i got my dad a fantastic deal with them (going with Emirates from Gatwick to Melbourne business class for him and his wife, they flew out in September). Sorry I don't know their tel. number but I would definately give them a call and see if they know of any deals coming up. Good luck!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:33 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Have you tried contacting trailfinders in Manchester? They are on Deansgate, i got my dad a fantastic deal with them (going with Emirates from Gatwick to Melbourne business class for him and his wife, they flew out in September). Sorry I don't know their tel. number but I would definately give them a call and see if they know of any deals coming up. Good luck!
Thanks for the info not been in but asked for a quote from there website, just have to wait and see now.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:39 am
Banned

manchesterlad has a spectacular aura aboutmanchesterlad has a spectacular aura aboutmanchesterlad has a spectacular aura about

Depends also on how many stops you make...Garuda is cheap but like the milkman, stops all over the place!
Austrian Airlines/ Lauda Air are pretty good.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

lilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manchesterlad
Depends also on how many stops you make...Garuda is cheap but like the milkman, stops all over the place!
Austrian Airlines/ Lauda Air are pretty good.
Aren't Lauda air staff known for being "hotheaded"???
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Worth giving expedia a try they were the cheapest when we came. Mind you we came to Perth.
Good luck
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Lauda/Austrian are excellent to fly with - polite staff, food was good, coffee absoltuely out of this world!
They go via Vienna, but the airport there is so small that changing planes is easy.