Cheap flights

Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:24 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap flights

Don't assume the internet will be cheapest.

I have seen lots of tips on here about which websites / phone numbers to use to get cheap flights. After doing a lot of searching I went into our local indpendent travel agent and in minutes he came up with the same deal that it took me hours to decide was the best. They were able to reserve the flights for us for 7 days (until we exchange hopefully) and had lots of useful info.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cheap flights

WE had a holiday in NZ and our wonderful travel agent texted us to let us know of an Air NZ strike. She also gave us loads of info. If you get a good one they're great

Go the Travel Agents!
Ali

Originally Posted by worzel
Don't assume the internet will be cheapest.

I have seen lots of tips on here about which websites / phone numbers to use to get cheap flights. After doing a lot of searching I went into our local indpendent travel agent and in minutes he came up with the same deal that it took me hours to decide was the best. They were able to reserve the flights for us for 7 days (until we exchange hopefully) and had lots of useful info.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:04 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap flights

In Australia we got cheaper flights on Virgin Blue (Brisbane-Perth) at Flight Centre than on the Virgin Blue website. It does pay to shop around.