Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap fares MEL - LHR with Royal Brunei

Cheap fares MEL - LHR with Royal Brunei

Old May 14th 2016, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap fares MEL - LHR with Royal Brunei

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I always have 2 bloody Marys pre-flight, champers on-board before take off, another bloody mary after take-off - and tons of water the rest of the flight. Never have any ill effects, must be a piss-head
That sounds good. I am going to do that.
Old May 14th 2016, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I always have 2 bloody Marys pre-flight, champers on-board before take off, another bloody mary after take-off - and tons of water the rest of the flight. Never have any ill effects, must be a piss-head
I hear you. Qantas does Mrs T's bloody mary mix. Excellent stuff. Very hard to get.

http://chilemojo.com.au/mr-and-mrs-t-bloody-mary-mix-163ml-24-pack-2-dozen.html#/product/817
Old May 15th 2016, 12:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You and me both Never done a dry flight, never had headaches while/after flying, neverhad trouble sleeping post flight & never had jetlag
Old May 16th 2016, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
He's caught religion and is in the process of turning his country into a hell hole run by sharia - probably as a way of keeping his control.

As per normal, its "do as I say, not as I do".
Where do you source such info from? It's been awhile since last there, but main complaint would be that of a little boredom. But for a day or two no problem.

I used to live almost next door a number of years back to Brunei House in London. I got to know some of the students there and they wanted for nothing. Costs met by the government. Great location and accommodation.
Assured of work when getting home.
A rather well kept, prosperous country for the most part. I prefer getting out into Borneo though or even better Kalimantan.
No problem at all. Friendly people and far removed from being a 'hell' hole.
Old May 16th 2016, 7:02 am
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

I flew business with Royal Brunei a few years ago and stopped off in the capital for 2 days due to scheduling issues enforcing a stay with the airline paying. I will never fly with them again. They cancelled one flight at notice but that meant a long stopover, the plane was terrible for one of the legs my seat was broken, I had several complaints that I wrote to them about that were ignored. Overall a poor experience. They may have improved, but I won't risk it.
Old May 16th 2016, 4:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scotty1
I flew business with Royal Brunei a few years ago and stopped off in the capital for 2 days due to scheduling issues enforcing a stay with the airline paying. I will never fly with them again. They cancelled one flight at notice but that meant a long stopover, the plane was terrible for one of the legs my seat was broken, I had several complaints that I wrote to them about that were ignored. Overall a poor experience. They may have improved, but I won't risk it.
Its one of the problems with an airline with less aircraft. A larger airline usually has enough aircraft to replace those with tech issues fairly quickly, thus people are stranded for shorter times. Delays can be much longer leaving you spending days in a place you would rather not be in.
Old May 23rd 2016, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

bra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nicebra_boy is just really nice

Beoz: "Isn't the Sultan a major boozer?"

No.