Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap entry to Wet n Wild, Movie World, Seaworld for QLD residents

Cheap entry to Wet n Wild, Movie World, Seaworld for QLD residents

Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:41 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap entry to Wet n Wild, Movie World, Seaworld for QLD residents

For those who haven't seen it yet, for the princely sum of $49.95/child and $69.95/adult you can get unlimited entry to ALL of the following theme parks, Seaworld, Wet n Wild and Movie World until the end of June.

Offer applies to QLD residents (who can prove it) only.

Spend your stimulus on a bit of stimulation.

http://movieworld.myfun.com.au/Galle...asp?FlashID=59

Last edited by jayr; Feb 19th 2009 at 5:52 am.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:44 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheap entry to Wet n Wild, Movie World, Seaworld for QLD residents

Everytime that advert comes on the telly DH and I comment on how bloody good it is. If we didn't have a little monster and another on the way we'd be down there every weekend.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:54 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Blatant discrimination ... a disgrace.

Two for one up Kalamunda Water Park anyone ...
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:01 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I think I am sorely tempted to get these tickets.

Have been to Movie World once, about six years ago and never been to Wet n Wild. We had Seaworld annual tickets one year and did that to death.

For $240 for the family I reckon we'd end up going at lelast 10 times between now and end of June.

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Everytime that advert comes on the telly DH and I comment on how bloody good it is. If we didn't have a little monster and another on the way we'd be down there every weekend.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

It is a bloody good deal. I bought my fella and I passes for Valentines. He was dead chuffed. Going to try out Sea World this weekend! Even if you only go to 2 worlds you still save money!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My girls have annual tickets to Wet n' Wild and probably go about 10 times a year. They love the place. I could go to Movie World that often too, suits me down to the ground That's a brilliant offer.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:24 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for posting

Vivienne