Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap courier to Oz! well worth it!

Cheap courier to Oz! well worth it!

Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:15 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap courier to Oz! well worth it!

Hi there,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever it was who recommended www.interparcel.co.uk. I had quotes from a number of companies including DHL who were a whopping £51 for 1 A4 envelope . I went to this site and got it for £22 so am well chuffed. Bizarrely it was DHL who picked it up so go figure?? you can track it all the way to Oz so for all those still looking for a courier company don't book until you check out this site it could save you £s
A
xx
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Cheap courier to Oz! well worth it!

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi there,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever it was who recommended www.interparcel.co.uk. I had quotes from a number of companies including DHL who were a whopping £51 for 1 A4 envelope . I went to this site and got it for £22 so am well chuffed. Bizarrely it was DHL who picked it up so go figure?? you can track it all the way to Oz so for all those still looking for a courier company don't book until you check out this site it could save you £s
A
xx
Yep, they were fantastic. I cocked up and gave them the wrong address for one batch of dox and rang them with the new details AFTER they'd collected. Not only did the dox arrive as promised, to the correct address, they rang me the next day to see if there was anything else they could do for me. Stunned!!!!