Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cheap accommodation needed in Perth

cheap accommodation needed in Perth

Old May 18th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default cheap accommodation needed in Perth

Me and my kids are relocating from South Australia to Perth Jan 2006, anyone know of cheap accommodation in the perth area, really want to be looking at Albany, but prepared to take anywhere at the moment, need to find a decent school and work asap, as I am giving up everything here and selling the house, need to get daughter settled in school beginning of new school year. All info will be grateful.
Old May 18th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: cheap accommodation needed in Perth

Gordon Benent there is a few KMs between Albany & Perth!!! :scared:
Are you talking short or long stay accommodation?

Diane
Old May 18th 2005, 1:29 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Er, first of all I'd check on a map as there's a few kms between Perth and Albany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sorry Diane, just read your post and see that's what you said.... I need a lie down........
Old May 18th 2005, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Originally Posted by bridiej
Er, first of all I'd check on a map as there's a few kms between Perth and Albany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sorry Diane, just read your post and see that's what you said.... I need a lie down........
Yep......there is 410 kms! Looking at coming over in school holidays, will take a break in Perth and catch up with eldest son, then head down to Albany to try and find accommodation, so I suppose what I should be asking is for long term cheap accommodation in the Albany area! Have open mind for anywhere between Perth and the South Coast, never been there before, but after internet searchs I have found Albany to be on the cheaper places that I might be able to afford to buy property after I have sold this one!