Chat tonight

Old Jun 7th 2002, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

dazzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chat tonight

Hello there,

Tonight there's an arranged chat 8pm, all members welcomed and anyone else who wants to join in !!

That is of course if you've not got a hang over from watching the footie match, England v Argentina.

Maybe see you in there ? .... Talk about Australia, family or any other topic....

Regards Darren

http://communities.msn.co.uk/Australiaherewecome
Old Jun 9th 2002, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chat tonight

hi im probably doing somthing stupid but i cant seem to log on to the chat room at australia here we come, i just get an error message saying there is a problem and the explorer needs to close. any ideas whats going wrong?
shaun and lor
Old Jun 17th 2002, 3:30 pm
Thunder Ace

shaun/lor <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > hi im probably doing somthing stupid but i cant seem to log on to the chat room at
    > australia here we come, i just get an error message saying there is a problem and
    > the explorer needs to close. any ideas whats going wrong? shaun and lor

Crikey, could be loads of things. First, have you ever logged into the chat room
before. If not, your ISP might have barred access to certain services, unlikely
though. It could also be down to bandwidth, where your ISP cannot supply the high
data rate at certain times, so you just don't get access. If you have a broadband
connection, this is also unlikely. Can you post the specific error message as it
might give a better clue as to what's wrong?

Thunder Ace

Old Jun 17th 2002, 4:14 pm
Al

what is the address of the chat please?

"Thunder Ace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > shaun/lor <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > > hi im probably doing somthing stupid but i cant seem to log on to the chat room
    > > at australia here we come, i just get an error message saying there is a problem
    > > and the explorer needs to close. any ideas whats going wrong? shaun and lor
    >
    > Crikey, could be loads of things. First, have you ever logged into the chat room
    > before. If not, your ISP might have barred access to certain services, unlikely
    > though. It could also be down to bandwidth, where your ISP cannot supply the high
    > data rate at certain times, so you just don't get access. If you have a broadband
    > connection, this is also unlikely. Can you post the specific error message as it
    > might give a better clue as to what's wrong?
    >
    > Thunder Ace