chat room

Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default chat room

Its Friday night and I would like a chat, would you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: chat room

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Its Friday night and I would like a chat, would you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell!!!!!! Its Friday night and I'm pissed and we want a party!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Bloody hell!!!!!! Its Friday night and I'm pissed and we want a party!!!!!!!!!

Right, you abnormal bunch of farts!!!!!!! Whats the story I dont know but you lot should know better"!!!!!! Corny Corny where are u Corny "Pixie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Okay for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we really that bad, does nobody want to speak to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be really happy if you could tell us something that has happened to u at a weekend!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

like i say the chat room dont seem to work
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

logged in an out an stiil cant chat