Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The 'Chat' feature on here...

The 'Chat' feature on here...

Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default The 'Chat' feature on here...

...does anyone use it?
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:52 am
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all
Default Re: The 'Chat' feature on here...

Hi,

Yes it is used but quite often is empty. I generally go in and stay if there's no one there, just whilst I'm browsing the net, writing emails etc. Normally a few people come and go over an hour, just I think they tend to go in and leave if no one there yet.

So...I guess it's a matter of timing really!

lerato
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:56 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The 'Chat' feature on here...

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
...does anyone use it?
Just gone on it for the first time ever :-)