chat

Old May 6th 2005, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default chat

how does the chat site work ?
Old May 7th 2005, 12:36 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: chat

Originally Posted by chaval
how does the chat site work ?
dunno I wondered myself?
Old May 7th 2005, 1:27 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: chat

Originally Posted by possoms
dunno I wondered myself?
You select 'Chat' at the top of the page and its like entering a 'Chat Room' funnily enough.

Anyone in there will see you enter and begin talking/typing in real time to you.

Helps if you can type fast to!

Why dont you two go in and give it a go?

R.
Old May 7th 2005, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
You select 'Chat' at the top of the page and its like entering a 'Chat Room' funnily enough.

Anyone in there will see you enter and begin talking/typing in real time to you.

R.
Oooeeerrr cupid

JTL
Old May 7th 2005, 2:13 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Oooeeerrr cupid

JTL
Yeah OK, but don't blame me if it all goes t*ts up!

LOL

R.
Old May 9th 2005, 10:59 am

R.
I just tried it and got a blank screen and a little box in the corner with a red cross in it???
Old May 9th 2005, 11:02 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by possoms
I just tried it and got a blank screen and a little box in the corner with a red cross in it???
Your right, it does not seem to be working.........but at least you know where it is now eh ! ! !

R.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:31 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Your right, it does not seem to be working.........but at least you know where it is now eh ! ! !

R.

The caht forum is great , you kust have to learn how to use it , its good for instant chat much quicker than posting on here. You do not have to use your expats username to log in either. If someone is in there their username will be listed in the top right corner. just type your message in the bottom and send.. easy as 1 2 3...
Old May 9th 2005, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: chat

i actually got to the log on screen...proceeded an got the same ole balnk screen with a x in the left hand corner.....i originally said "how does it work" whereas i should have said...why dont it work...dooh..
Old May 9th 2005, 4:49 pm
I am not the Messiah!

i actually got to the log on screen...proceeded an got the same ole balnk screen with a x in the left hand corner.....i originally said "how does it work" whereas i should have said...why dont it work...dooh..
Just went in and its working now!

R.
Old May 9th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just went in and its working now!

R.
Not for me it aint....doooh
Old May 10th 2005, 12:27 pm

Not for me it aint....doooh
Nah me neither looks like we've been ostracized