Chat?!!

Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:30 pm

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough
Default Chat?!!

anyone wanna chat about making a new life in Auz and how they went about it?

I'm relatively new and ,although waiting to complete training before starting off my application, i want some advice on the do's and don't's and any tips for me as i'm going to be going on my own!!! and no family out there!!

Also planning another trip out there before i decide where i want to go etc... Think i'm decided on sydney but going to visit mebourne too and have a token week in the whitsundays too!!!

Plus we should all use the chat facility more, easier and quicker thant the threads!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:34 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat?!!

Originally Posted by hayleyhails

I'm relatively new and ,although waiting to complete training before starting off my application, i want some advice on the do's and don't's and any tips for me as i'm going to be going on my own!!! and no family out there!!

Also planning another trip out there before i decide where i want to go etc... Think i'm decided on sydney but going to visit mebourne too and have a token week in the whitsundays too!!!

Plus we should all use the chat facility more, easier and quicker thant the threads!!
Would love to chat to you again Hayley but I posted on another thread about 20 mins ago that it was time to bath the kids and I still haven't moved! Some other time. . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

wannabee auzzies is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Chat?!!

Originally Posted by hayleyhails

Hi,
if i can help no problem. Have visa leaving for melbourne in sept, just got back from there after 3 week recky. Did the Sydney / islands a couple of years ago which was the incentive to apply . Now can"t wait.
P.S. how do you access chat?
D
Old Apr 4th 2005, 6:00 pm

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Chat?!!

Originally Posted by wannabee auzzies
Hi,
if i can help no problem. Have visa leaving for melbourne in sept, just got back from there after 3 week recky. Did the Sydney / islands a couple of years ago which was the incentive to apply . Now can"t wait.
P.S. how do you access chat?
D
go to chat at top of page blue icon and click on