Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Charity Fundraising Ball and Auction

Charity Fundraising Ball and Auction

Old Sep 20th 2006, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Charity Fundraising Ball and Auction

I hope I am allowed to post this!

As some of you who live in Sydney are aware, my youngest daughter is adopted. She was born in Cambodia and abandoned by her birth family. We found her living in an orphanage.

Our family keeps close links with Cambodia through charity work. This year my husband went on a house building trip and next year he is leading a group of 28 people, including colleagues and friends on a smililar trip.

In order to run the trip the group needs to raise the funds to build the houses. All the money related to flying out to Cambodia, accomodation etc etc is covered by those taking part in the trip, but the cost of the houses is covered by fundraising and also a small amount is covered by the families in Cambodia.

We have organised a fundraising ball / dinner which will be held in Sydney on 28th October. We would love to see as many people as possible ......the more we get, the more we raise, and more houses can be built.

I have attached a flier which gives information about the evening. If you are interested in attending you can either PM me, or contact one of the people listed.

We are also looking for items we can auction on the night to raise additional funds. If you or your comapnay is able to make a donation of an item, or if you would just like to make a financial donaction, then please either contact the person on the flier or send me a PM.

Thank you for your support

Rudi
x
Attached Thumbnails Charity Fundraising Ball and Auction-tabitha.jpg