Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Charity Case - can the tiger help?

Charity Case - can the tiger help?

Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Charity Case - can the tiger help?

As you now may know - due to receive Visa (next few days) and fly out to Aus on the 10th of January.

As the sale of my house fell through yesterday (good timing eh?) I will not have hardly ANY money to go with. I have to leave the sale in the hands of Estate agent and solicitor.

As I will be soooo poor, when first arriving in a new country, do I qualify for the the forums' Christmas Charity Fund??
Cas
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Charity Case - can the tiger help?

Hey Sherkhan are you listenin?? Cas is a charity! You have said we should give all our xmas money to charity.... how much you giving to Cas then?

She needs your dosh.

By the way...... Have a very Happy Christmas......
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Sherkhan are you listenin?? Cas is a charity! You have said we should give all our xmas money to charity.... how much you giving to Cas then?

She needs your dosh.

By the way...... Have a very Happy Christmas......
Can we have an offical fund then?
Big Tigers Christmas Carol (ine) Leaving Fund

Cas
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:30 pm
Cheeky

Flippen heck Cas! You ok babe??!!

Ill make a tin and 'shake' it at my workmates tomorrow....might raise a few pence..

Poor Cas, anyway I dont think you need to worry as sherkhan 'indicated' he gives to charity....hmmm.......so that should give you a tidy sum!

Cheeky
xx
Will karma help??!! (for now?!!)

Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Flippen heck Cas! You ok babe??!!

Ill make a tin and 'shake' it at my workmates tomorrow....might raise a few pence..

Poor Cas, anyway I dont think you need to worry as sherkhan 'indicated' he gives to charity....hmmm.......so that should give you a tidy sum!

Cheeky
xx
Will karma help??!! (for now?!!)
Anything would help! I'll sell it.......

3 to go - go for it!

Cas
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
As you now may know - due to receive Visa (next few days) and fly out to Aus on the 10th of January.

As the sale of my house fell through yesterday (good timing eh?) I will not have hardly ANY money to go with. I have to leave the sale in the hands of Estate agent and solicitor.

As I will be soooo poor, when first arriving in a new country, do I qualify for the the forums' Christmas Charity Fund??
Cas
Maybe a begging letter will help the cause......

Dear Mr Khan,
As you feel so strongly about enabling the deserving poor to enjoy Christmas, I would like you to consider my plight. Undeserved, the sale of my house fell through yesterday - leaving me with very little money to go away with.

I am to leave the UK on the 10th of Jan, banished from these shores to nurse to sick in a country so far away from my homeland.

Do you want to see me desitute, or can I plead to your better nature...........

Give me some Christmas dosh!!

Cas
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:08 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Mr Khan,
As you feel so strongly about enabling the deserving poor to enjoy Christmas, I would like you to consider my plight. Undeserved, the sale of my house fell through yesterday - leaving me with very little money to go away with.

I am to leave the UK on the 10th of Jan, banished from these shores to nurse to sick in a country so far away from my homeland.

Cas
Say please Cas he may hear you....

MR SHERKHAN where are you??

Well if all else fails you could always shave your head in a plight to get a sponsor

heehee
Ang
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

Dear Mr Khan,

Cas
Whoops, sorry ---- PLEASE
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

im good for 5 bucks
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
im good for 5 bucks

Thankyou, can you spare an old blanket please, or is that too much to ask?
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:36 pm
Cheeky

Heres some money Cas!!!!!

Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:37 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Cheeky how do u do that....insert piccies on posts
Please
Ang
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:39 pm
Cheeky

Arent I clever!!!

Easy when ya know how!!

Cheeky
xx
Ill send you a pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Cheeky how do u do that....insert piccies on posts
Please
Ang

Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Cheeky, is that a US dollar ! I can get a cup of tea now when I get to Singapore!

Have you a pink Aus$ spare?

Cas x
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:57 pm
Cheeky

You are abit fussy arent you!! LOL!

I always think of money as 'green' a bit like the old pound notes, crikey now I am showing my age!!

Cheeky
x
(now looking for pink ones! )

Thanks Cheeky, is that a US dollar ! I can get a cup of tea now when I get to Singapore!

Have you a pink Aus$ spare?

Cas x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.