Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chariots of ...........!!!

Chariots of ...........!!!

Old Jan 16th 2005, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Chariots of ...........!!!

fridge.........I did warn them not to damage anything in the move round the corner so Mr Banana's travelled alongside my furniture, in fear of the repercussions of any damage!!

Seriously thank you very much Jill, Warren and Imogen for making the move hassle and stress free and to everyone who offered their assistance, we are now happy in our new home in Butler.

Also have to say big thanks to the girls for last night to celebrate Larissa and my birthday's and to Larissa and Sheila (thecrone), great to meet you, for the most beautiful handmade cards that they made and to Simone, Larissa and Jill too for the fab presents.

Am pretty exhausted today after getting in late after being taxi service and the move yesterday, so today we are heading for brekkie at the boatshed cafe in the park here then over road to rental to clean it up as I want all my bond back!!! and then have 10 weeks to get my house in ship shape for arrival of Mum and Dad at Easter

Teresa x
Attached Thumbnails Chariots of ...........!!!-dsc01725.jpg  
Old Jan 16th 2005, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Chariots of ...........!!!

ooohh forgot to add the funniest bit, as we had no hot water and Jill and I needed to shower and hairwash before the night out, we drove down to rental, showered there then drove back to house in car with towels wrapped round bodies and hair...........sorry Bix no pics as Graham wasn't ready with the camera.........too busy sorting his cupboards out!! we were in hystericals with Jill waving her bra about and nobody batted an eyelid, well one guy looked but obviously felt it was our normal attire
Old Jan 16th 2005, 3:44 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Swifts
ooohh forgot to add the funniest bit, as we had no hot water and Jill and I needed to shower and hairwash before the night out, we drove down to rental, showered there then drove back to house in car with towels wrapped round bodies and hair...........sorry Bix no pics as Graham wasn't ready with the camera.........too busy sorting his cupboards out!! we were in hystericals with Jill waving her bra about and nobody batted an eyelid, well one guy looked but obviously felt it was our normal attire
A pure pleasure to be involved in your day!!

Love and best wishes in your new home

Jill, Warren, Imogen and Smudge

Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!!
Great to hear you're finally in your new home after all that waiting. I hope you guys are really happy there, am really pleased for you
I'm just about to start work on the hammer head costume, Oliver's party should be a real laugh.
Take care
Larissa
PS I hope Wonder Wozza didn't get his cape dirty
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:50 am
Badge

nice piccy, one question, where are the trees!!!!!

Badge

Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:54 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
nice piccy, one question, where are the trees!!!!!

Badge
Those 3 little twigs fown the the front on the right hand side. They're moving into a forested area dontcha know

PS Have been to WA and seen the trees down south. Speant 2 days driving through them
Old Jan 16th 2005, 1:22 pm
Go Banana's !!

It's actually a very nice area and hasn't been finished yet. You are seeing it from an unfortunate angle as the house opposite is under construction.

The landscaping and tree planting will be amoung the best in WA, so there

Jill