Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Channel 4 TV series

Channel 4 TV series

Old Dec 4th 2002, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Anna Stickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Channel 4 TV series

Are you moving to Australia in the next few months?

We are looking for people to follow who are emigrating to Australia between January and March 2003 for a new Channel 4 documentary series.

Whether you are starting a new business, relocating due to a job opportunity, or simply leaving the rain behind, Ricochet South, the makers of the highly acclaimed series No Going Back, would love to hear from you...

If you or anyone you know are in the process of moving to Australia and would like to find out more, please contact Corinne on...

01273 648 396 or email
[email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: doc
australia flyer.doc (23.5 KB, 140 views)
Old Dec 13th 2002, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Inked is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

oo I posted info here stating that this isnt hapenning anymore and someone removes it.. isnt this meant to be an info providing system??????
Old Dec 13th 2002, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Inked is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

Upps.. silly me, Ignor my rant, I had only posted to the same message but in a different forum..
Old Dec 18th 2002, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Channel 4 TV series

Would love to be included- contact me and family on nicolanib"hotmail.com
Thanks

Nicky
Old Dec 18th 2002, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

I fink it was cancelled, too may similar programmes being made. I'd love to do it too. Best email them direct..
M

Originally posted by Grub
Would love to be included- contact me and family on nicolanib"hotmail.com
Thanks

Nicky
Old Dec 19th 2002, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Twofingersalute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Anna Stickland

We are looking for people to follow who are emigrating to Australia between January and March 2003 for a new Channel 4 documentary series.

Whether you are starting a new business, relocating due to a job opportunity, or simply leaving the rain behind, Ricochet South, the makers of the highly acclaimed series No Going Back, would love to hear from you...

If you or anyone you know are in the process of moving to Australia and would like to find out more, please contact Corinne on...

01273 648 396 or email
[email protected]
how about doing a story on the immigrants who have been marrooned here-as so aptly said on BBC world the other day-seriously it could be fantastic in regards to shedding the truth about Australia-it immigration policy, its cruelty, its "culture" and how hard it has been to survive here(being an alien)
Old Dec 20th 2002, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Anna Stickland

01273 648 396 or email
[email protected]
Can I ask a few questions?

How long do you intend to chart the progress of these new emigrees?

Will your sample be a "representative" one? (i.e. taken from those with/without children, different socio-economic groups, etc.)

Will there be a follow up programme undertaken say, in 1 or 2 years time to see what has transpired?

What is the motivation behind this series?

What will be the size of your control group?

Do you have a background in research methodology? (Without it, the series will be seriously flawed - and biased)
Old Dec 20th 2002, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommiesheila
Can I ask a few questions?

How long do you intend to chart the progress of these new emigrees?

Will your sample be a "representative" one? (i.e. taken from those with/without children, different socio-economic groups, etc.)

Will there be a follow up programme undertaken say, in 1 or 2 years time to see what has transpired?

What is the motivation behind this series?

What will be the size of your control group?

Do you have a background in research methodology? (Without it, the series will be seriously flawed - and biased)
a television 'biased and flawed' wow that would be a first!!

cheers

richard