Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

channel 4 programme

channel 4 programme

Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default channel 4 programme

Its probably already been mentioned but I've just seen a trailer for a new series that starts next week about 8 families who have moved to Australia -curious to see what its like - the scary thing is we won't see the whole series as we go in 7 weeks OMG :scared:

Claire
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:23 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: channel 4 programme

Originally posted by claireg3
Its probably already been mentioned but I've just seen a trailer for a new series that starts next week about 8 families who have moved to Australia -curious to see what its like - the scary thing is we won't see the whole series as we go in 7 weeks OMG :scared:

Claire
hi claire,

i haven't seen it mentioned yet, can you tell me what day and time is it on?

cheers

Leigh
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

hello again,
think it starts the 27th Nov at 9pm.

Claire
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: channel 4 programme

Claire
i've not seen it either, there is a programme on tomorrow channel 4 9'pm about a couple from Bristol who go to the Gold Coast!
can't wait
rach
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:34 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

thank you both kindly!

i'll keeps my eyes open!

Leigh
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

haha Rach u beat me to it!!! just seconds a go i added a reminder thread of that proggy

Claire
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:47 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

hello again,
think it starts the 27th Nov at 9pm.

Claire

Yep seen it advertised........

A new life Down Under........ channel 4........on thursday at 9pm

this weeks covers ...... a couple with 2 kids move to Australia in search of a new life

prior to migrating the lad had got engaged.......... he only stayed in sydney 4 days and returned home to be with his gf.

The rest of the family rented a spacious home in sylvania just outside sydney.......daughter settled into school....... hubby got a job..... joiner - happy at work 3pm finish!!!!! Wife did not feel the same way....... she was at home 24/7 and felt alone and sank into depression....... feeling isolated....... four months later they returned home to essex....missing family n friends.

they dont regret goin......... but now appreciate what they have in the uk....... they know they have 5 years on their visa...... and question whether they will return at a later stage.

boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Nov 18th 2003 at 9:55 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Boomerang

this weeks covers ...... a couple with 2 kids move to Australia in search of a new life

prior to migrating the lad had got engaged.......... he only stayed in sydney 4 days and returned home to be with his gf.

The rest of the family rented a spacious home in sylvania just outside sydney.......daughter settled into school....... hubby got a job..... joiner - happy at work 3pm finish!!!!! Wife did not feel the same way....... she was at home 24/7 and felt alone and sank into depression....... feeling isolated....... four months later they returned home to essex....missing family n friends.

they dont regret goin......... but now appreciate what they have in the uk....... they know they have 5 years on their vise...... and quest where they will return at a later stage.

boomie
xx
must be bloody mad! to want to come back here! especially after just four months! we intend to stay forever but IF after 2 years, we will at least get citizenship, then if we're not happy move on somewhere else, but won't come back here
can't wait for the programme!
rach x
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Madhouse!
haha Rach u beat me to it!!! just seconds a go i added a reminder thread of that proggy

Claire
Been looking forward to it for weeks!
rach x
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:55 pm
life begins again...

they dont regret goin......... but now appreciate what they have in the uk....... they know they have 5 years on their vise...... and quest where they will return at a later stage.

boomie
xx
don't ya hate it when someone comes along and tells you how the film finishes!! cheers boomie.

Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boomerang

Is it this week or next week it starts as i havent seen it advertised yet?
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scutterUK
don't ya hate it when someone comes along and tells you how the film finishes!! cheers boomie.

In the last one they came home didn't they? why doesn't anyone live happily ever after? maybe they werent committed enough in the first place!
rach
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:57 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by scutterUK

Blame........ whats on Tv!!!!!!!

its like pandora's box........... u just gotta have a look

Boomie
xx
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Madhouse!

Is it this week or next week it starts as i havent seen it advertised yet?
27th i think next thursday!
rach x
BE Enthusiast

Next week at 8pm apparently. Looks like its going to show the good and the bad which is what we want.

Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.