Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Channel 4 new life Downunder

Channel 4 new life Downunder

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

pete 10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Channel 4 new life Downunder

I must be sad! but tonights programme I thought was really good.Thought the dad was a really nice bloke.Trevor the teenage son,I felt kinda sorry for after,all he is 13 lots of hormones floating round there and hard to move at that age as he has established friends in the UK.
This programme particuarly appealed to me as myself and family hoping to move to Perth and have not visited,it looks a really nice place and tonight for the first time,could really see ourselves living there.
This should keep us going until the visa hopefully comes through then we can go and see for ourselves what Perth and also (Brisbane) are really like.
Tragic circumstances regarding the families mother,and I am no expert but you could see that Trevor was missing everything associated with his Mum back home.
Again tonights programme as well as last weeks well worth watching.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Waltzin_Matilda will become famous soon enoughWaltzin_Matilda will become famous soon enough

I agree tonights prog was okay. Perth does look nice but Im hanging out for next weeks Sydney couple!! Looks like a stormy start for them. But I love Sydney and cant wait to watch it!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

We have sort of decided on Brisbane but I agree Perth looks nice, cousin in Melbourne too.

Sydney is way too pricey for us though, us being from oop North and all that.