Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Channel 4 and E4

Channel 4 and E4

Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:22 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Channel 4 and E4

Anyone managed to play stuff on the Channel 4 and E4 in Aus?

And if so how did you do it as it says my region is blocked?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Channel 4 and E4

Originally Posted by annqldau
Anyone managed to play stuff on the Channel 4 and E4 in Aus?

And if so how did you do it as it says my region is blocked?
I think you have to do that techy thing that Renth talks about a lot Hope that helps
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think you have to do that techy thing that Renth talks about a lot Hope that helps
Do you know the link to it???

Have you seen someone's knicked your cat and is posting with it as them?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 12:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know the link to it???

Have you seen someone's knicked your cat and is posting with it as them?

Do you mean my cool smoozing puddy with a handbag or a very similar puddy tat on speed Confuses the hell out of me but as long as it's not MY puddy tat I am big enough to live with it

Edit: found this, also found that you had posted on it
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347852
and this one:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359801

Last edited by moneypenny20; Aug 30th 2006 at 12:46 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:37 pm

Do you mean my cool smoozing puddy with a handbag or a very similar puddy tat on speed Confuses the hell out of me but as long as it's not MY puddy tat I am big enough to live with it

Edit: found this, also found that you had posted on it
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347852
and this one:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359801
It was your puddy cat he's pinced...will have to find his name.

Cheers for the links.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:42 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

It was your puddy cat he's pinced...will have to find his name.

Cheers for the links.
Yeah but it's on speed
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:44 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Someone pinched my pussy, and I was not very happy!

I soon told them off

Everyone knows me by my Tri-eye-amutu
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Someone pinched my pussy, and I was not very happy!

I soon told them off

Everyone knows me by my Tri-eye-amutu
Got very peed off when someone nicked this puddy with the handbag as it was made for me and they must have copied it from one of my threads. They thought it was funny - I didn't
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:29 pm

Got very peed off when someone nicked this puddy with the handbag as it was made for me and they must have copied it from one of my threads. They thought it was funny - I didn't
Don't blame you
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:33 pm

Puddys can be a touchy thing.