Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

changing visa half way through application

changing visa half way through application

Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default changing visa half way through application

Help needed!
we are hoping to go to South Australia, however my hubby has changed his job since we started the application process and wants to continue his new career out in Aus. We have researched and it seems that his job does not exist there but they do in Victoria.
We dont know what to do. Has anyone changed there visa type halfway through the application. We have applied through the STNI route and should be called for meds etc within the next month.
My work is nursing he is a operating Department Practitioner here in the UK known as Operating Theatre Technician in Aus.
Any advice would be appreciated.