Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Changing jobs mid flow

Changing jobs mid flow

Old Oct 24th 2002, 6:02 pm
shellypuss

Question Changing jobs mid flow

Dear All,

What happens if your stuff is in Adelaide and your only a couple of months from being processed (STNI) and you change your job.

My hubby is trying really hard to stay with his employer in the wa*kshop, sorry I mean workshop until we get a decision but I fear that if he stays there much longer I will soon be visiting him carrying an pie with a file based filling - ha, ha !!!!!!!!!!!

When (well if) we get the change of circumstance forms before the issue of visa will we have to supply another reference ?

This would not be a problem cause the people he would possibly work for know our situation and would supply him with a reference as soon as he started.

I am trying to convince him to stay put and think very, very happy thoughts.

Any comments greatly appreciated

Shelly

Old Oct 24th 2002, 7:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changing jobs mid flow

Originally posted by shellypuss
Dear All,

What happens if your stuff is in Adelaide and your only a couple of months from being processed (STNI) and you change your job.

My hubby is trying really hard to stay with his employer in the wa*kshop, sorry I mean workshop until we get a decision but I fear that if he stays there much longer I will soon be visiting him carrying an pie with a file based filling - ha, ha !!!!!!!!!!!

When (well if) we get the change of circumstance forms before the issue of visa will we have to supply another reference ?

This would not be a problem cause the people he would possibly work for know our situation and would supply him with a reference as soon as he started.

I am trying to convince him to stay put and think very, very happy thoughts.

Any comments greatly appreciated

Shelly
I'm pretty sure the application is assessed at the time of application. (Not MODL which I think is done at time of processing).

Therefore, if like me you are an Software Engineer at the time of application, get made redundant and become a postman you will be assessed as Software Engineer.

Change of circumstance is more geared to becoming divorced or something like that.

A lot of my "Customers" find it hard to believe me when I tell them that Australia is looking for people skilled in shoving bits of paper through various sized rectangular slots.

Also, if your hubby is jailed for assault, providing he is sentenced to less than 2 years and has no other jail time, you will still be able to emgrate.

This police check thing is pretty much a formality unless you are a rapist or killer.

Good luck.

Renth

Last edited by renth; Oct 24th 2002 at 7:43 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2002, 8:04 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Changing jobs mid flow

Originally posted by renth

This police check thing is pretty much a formality unless you are a rapist or killer.

Renth
Well that's answered the question that my mate J*** Leslie asked me to post!

Oh & Jeff Dahmer.

BB-PR agent to the stars