Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Changes to the Air NZ luggage allowances!

Changes to the Air NZ luggage allowances!

Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:00 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Changes to the Air NZ luggage allowances!

Found the following on the Air NZ website....so if anyone is like us and planning on taking advantage of what were the substantial additional allowances they'd better be quick! I know it's still more than the Asian route but....

Not sure if any other USA route carriers are following suit.

For tickets purchased from 12 March 2006
From 26 March 2006, all passengers travelling in Economy or Premium Economy who have been ticketed after 12 March 2006 will be entitled to two pieces with a maximum of 23kg (50lbs) per piece. The allowance for Business Class will remain at a maximum of 32kg (70 lbs) per bag.

Additionally, from 26 March 2006, infants will be entitled to the same baggage allowance as the accompanying passenger, including car seats and strollers, but they will not be entitled to any additional allowances linked to the accompanying passengers frequent flyer tier status.

If connecting to or from a flight on United Airlines, Lufthansa or Air Canada, please note there is a maximum weight limit of 23kg (50lbs) per piece for Economy customers.

Regards

Si
Old Mar 9th 2006, 2:14 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Changes to the Air NZ luggage allowances!

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Found the following on the Air NZ website....so if anyone is like us and planning on taking advantage of what were the substantial additional allowances they'd better be quick! I know it's still more than the Asian route but....

Not sure if any other USA route carriers are following suit.

For tickets purchased from 12 March 2006
From 26 March 2006, all passengers travelling in Economy or Premium Economy who have been ticketed after 12 March 2006 will be entitled to two pieces with a maximum of 23kg (50lbs) per piece. The allowance for Business Class will remain at a maximum of 32kg (70 lbs) per bag.

Additionally, from 26 March 2006, infants will be entitled to the same baggage allowance as the accompanying passenger, including car seats and strollers, but they will not be entitled to any additional allowances linked to the accompanying passengers frequent flyer tier status.

If connecting to or from a flight on United Airlines, Lufthansa or Air Canada, please note there is a maximum weight limit of 23kg (50lbs) per piece for Economy customers.

Regards

Si
Oi!!! Try to keep up!!! I posted this on March 2nd!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358612

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Mar 9th 2006, 2:21 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Re: Changes to the Air NZ luggage allowances!

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Oi!!! Try to keep up!!! I posted this on March 2nd!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358612

Cheers

Buzzy

...it's not my fault....it's my first day.....