Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Changes afoot.....

Changes afoot.....

Old May 30th 2006, 5:51 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Default Changes afoot.....

... for us, 'Baker' has gone onto MODL list, hense we are now applying for a 136 MODL and not 138 Non modl. So it looks like we could be the last of the November visa's. Waiting to hear from agent in the next couple of days to tell us we have a case officer and that they are proceeding with our new visa.

Can anyone tell us when they got their case officer how soon afterwards did they get their visa?

Hoops (mrs)
Old May 30th 2006, 6:23 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changes afoot.....

Originally Posted by hoops
... for us, 'Baker' has gone onto MODL list, hense we are now applying for a 136 MODL and not 138 Non modl. So it looks like we could be the last of the November visa's. Waiting to hear from agent in the next couple of days to tell us we have a case officer and that they are proceeding with our new visa.

Can anyone tell us when they got their case officer how soon afterwards did they get their visa?

Hoops (mrs)
We were a 136modl. We applied in feb and then had meds and pcc,s done so effectively frontloaded. We never found out we had a case officer and got our visa,s 3 1/2 months later - - -yesterday if fact

Good Luck

xRachx
Old May 30th 2006, 6:26 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
We were a 136modl. We applied in feb and then had meds and pcc,s done so effectively frontloaded. We never found out we had a case officer and got our visa,s 3 1/2 months later - - -yesterday if fact

Good Luck

xRachx
well done

ours went in, in november on a 138 and has only just changed, i think its a bit unique so an answer will be hard to fine

cheer steve
Old May 30th 2006, 8:12 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
Not sure about your question as we are applying for citizenship, just thought I'd say Hi from one Baker to another! C x
Old May 30th 2006, 8:18 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by shiels
Not sure about your question as we are applying for citizenship, just thought I'd say Hi from one Baker to another! C x

finally another baker i was getting a bit lonely for the past 18 months i thought i was the only 1

steve
Old May 30th 2006, 8:28 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

finally another baker i was getting a bit lonely for the past 18 months i thought i was the only 1

steve
We are both bakers by trade, but have'nt done the job for ages. If the citizenship does'nt come off OH will have to go back to it for 12 months to get visa. :scared: