Change of plans

Old May 24th 2006, 11:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Change of plans

Well

After planning to move to Adelaide later this year my plans have changed.

My son has wanted to return to Brisbane for a few years and has finally persuaded his company to relocate him under his current (favourable) conditions.

As a result it is most logical for us to move nearer to where he will be living. We are therefore thinking of moving to either the Sunshine coast, Brisbane or the far NSW coast.

This suits me as the fishing will be better than SA and the winter warmer.

I suspect Brisbane will be our most likely location so We now have to find out a bit more about it and , no doubt, many of you on here can help.

Just got to sort out the house etc

G
Old May 24th 2006, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of plans

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well

After planning to move to Adelaide later this year my plans have changed.

My son has wanted to return to Brisbane for a few years and has finally persuaded his company to relocate him under his current (favourable) conditions.

As a result it is most logical for us to move nearer to where he will be living. We are therefore thinking of moving to either the Sunshine coast, Brisbane or the far NSW coast.

This suits me as the fishing will be better than SA and the winter warmer.

I suspect Brisbane will be our most likely location so We now have to find out a bit more about it and , no doubt, many of you on here can help.

Just got to sort out the house etc

G
Good news G. I believe there is a very nice property on the market in the Mid North Coast of NSW, fair bit of land, river running through it, lovely house, even some alpacas should you wish to take on the challenge
Old May 24th 2006, 11:15 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Good news G. I believe there is a very nice property on the market in the Mid North Coast of NSW, fair bit of land, river running through it, lovely house, even some alpacas should you wish to take on the challenge

ROFL! Yes, a boat thrown in, although watch out for the wasps and spiders. There's nothing to do at night, and apparently the plumbing supplies are pants, but what the heck?!

Nice house though.
Old May 24th 2006, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL
Old May 24th 2006, 11:17 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well
coast.

This suits me as the fishing will be better than SA ,
G
You mean the fishing will be better than Adelaide....... mm
Old May 24th 2006, 11:17 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ... I have seen that.

I think it may be jinxed though

G
Old May 24th 2006, 11:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Might get to have a beer with you sometime!
Old May 24th 2006, 11:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by mr mover
You mean the fishing will be better than Adelaide....... mm
Sorry mm

You are right.

Port lincoln, KI, Coffin bay, Whyalla etc. are pretty good.

G
Old May 24th 2006, 11:19 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
ROFL! Yes, a boat thrown in, although watch out for the wasps and spiders. There's nothing to do at night, and apparently the plumbing supplies are pants, but what the heck?!

Nice house though.
And a tractor & 2 Roosters!
Old May 24th 2006, 11:20 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Might get to have a beer with you sometime!
Indeed

If I can find some real ale

G
Old May 24th 2006, 11:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
And a tractor & 2 Roosters!

Well there's your problem right there, Arkon mate. Obviously you've been jinxing yourself. You only need one cock.

Old May 24th 2006, 11:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Actually G there are a lot of "suss" expats living around there.
You may find you are pressganged into working again

So the move is approaching fast now then.
Old May 24th 2006, 11:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bix

So the move is approaching fast now then.
Well we have decided that we may as well move sooner rather than later as I have just retired.....again!

Just need to sort out Kate's retirement now.

I will probably work part time in Australia.

G
Old May 24th 2006, 11:33 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell G......from the thread headline I thought you were gonna say you and Arkon have run off together to live happily ever after in the cotswolds

Sounds like great news G.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it round this neck of the woods m8
Old May 24th 2006, 11:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz

I'm sure you'll enjoy it round this neck of the woods m8
Hope so

Brisbane was the first place my son lived and we spent some time there.

I think he lived in Indooropilly (sp?) but TBH I know very little about the suburbs.

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.