? change in operations manual for nz residency

Wikiposts

? change in operations manual for nz residency

Old Apr 28th 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ? change in operations manual for nz residency

hi,

just putting together our application for NZ with a job offer and checking the NZIS site for changes when i came accross this at the bottom of Aprils ammendments: (note my interpretaion) but it seems like if we get approval and visas that my visa will only be for three months while my husbands and childrens would last for a year. this would presumably mean that i would be forced to leave earlier to take up the job even if our house was taking longer to sell etc! (the job offer i have has no set dates on at all)

i would really like clarification on this and apologise if this has already been discussed while we were away! Thanks
Old Apr 28th 2003, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Roger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the rough

Shirley,
Seems that the amendment that you refer to is on a thread about Pacific Islanders not Skilled PRs.
Roger
Old Apr 28th 2003, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Roger
Shirley,
Seems that the amendment that you refer to is on a thread about Pacific Islanders not Skilled PRs.
Roger

phew! thanks for that roger!! one of these days i'll learn to read AND understand!!!