Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Change of name...

Change of name...

Old Jan 10th 2004, 8:40 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Change of name...

Just to let everyone know we ahve changed our posting name from 'Warren Dix' to 'Go bananas !!'

It got absolutely nothing to do with the spilit personality thread.
It's just that if I had to keep stressing that it's wifey here ! and on replies some of you would think I was Warren - which got a bit tricky in the girlie threads.

Plus Welshboybilly may have thought Warren wanted to climb into bed with him which could have opened a whole can of worms.

You see it's turned out that I'm using this site more than him, cos' he has to be up at 5 am and drive from Newcastle to Leeds everyday - so is usually to knackered to post - hence the I'll 'go bananas' if I have to do that journey much longer .

If you want any intelligent info it's probably him who will be able to help, although I'll have ago.

Best wishes to you all

Jill and Warren

PS. plus the avtar is mean't to be bouncing bananas - looks more like mobile phones to me

Old Jan 10th 2004, 8:41 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Change of name...

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Just to let everyone know we ahve changed our posting name from 'Warren Dix' to 'Go bananas !!'

It got absolutely nothing to do with the spilit personality thread.
It's just that if I had to keep stressing that it's wifey here ! and on replies some of you would think I was Warren - which got a bit tricky in the girlie threads.

Plus Welshboybilly may have thought Warren wanted to climb into bed with him which could have opened a whole can of worms.

You see it's turned out that I'm using this site more than him, cos' he has to be up at 5 am and drive from Newcastle to Leeds everyday - so is usually to knackered to post - hence the I'll 'go bananas' if I have to do that journey much longer .

If you want any intelligent info it's probably him who will be able to help, although I'll have ago.

Best wishes to you all

Jill and Warren

PS. plus the avtar is mean't to be bouncing bananas - looks more like mobile phones to me

sorry about all the typo's it's early for me, I'm not good in the mornings - Welshboy kept me up all night

Jill

Old Jan 10th 2004, 3:17 pm
WBB

i was indeed up all night..............it is a tough job but somebody has to do it