Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Change Of Date for Northside BBQ

Change Of Date for Northside BBQ

Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Change Of Date for Northside BBQ

Hello again,

Don't want to cause confusion, but figured most people will view this during the week. Unfortunately there's a few folk who can't make this Saturday so how about this Sunday 19th June...same place (see original thread started by me)

We can go with majority, just thought it'd be nice for those who're busy doing nice things, or working on Saturday.

I'll try and pm all those who posted on the thread, but everyone's welcome!
Say your preference on this thread and if more can make Sunday that'll be the day.

Oh and mlbonner's idea's pretty good I reckon, so I'll start off and say we'll bring coleslaw for all to share!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Change Of Date for Northside BBQ

Hi Logan hopefully hubby and I can come. We are still waiting on our car being fixed, so are a bit doubtfull beacuse of that. Either day would be fine for us. It would be great to meet some people off the site.

Katie
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:28 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by logan
Hello again,

Don't want to cause confusion, but figured most people will view this during the week. Unfortunately there's a few folk who can't make this Saturday so how about this Sunday 19th June...same place (see original thread started by me)

We can go with majority, just thought it'd be nice for those who're busy doing nice things, or working on Saturday.

Say your preference on this thread and if more can make Sunday that'll be the day.

Oh and mlbonner's idea's pretty good I reckon, so I'll start off and say we'll bring coleslaw for all to share!!

I'm not sure if I can make that date... we're planning on going to watch the Lions V Geelong game which is Sunday afternoon. Haven't got tickets yet, planning on getting them Tuesday. If for any reason we don't go, we'll be at the BBQ, otherwise have to catch you all some other time - so I guess based on that, my preference is the Saturday, but I'm sure they'll be another one for me to bring potato salad (thats my plate picked! ) along to anyway.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Added the meet to the Expats Meet Up's too
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:02 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hello again,

Hi Logan,

We're ok for either date, although the Sunday would suit us better, but we will go with the majority too.

As you've chosen to bring the coleslaw, we'll bring the pasta salad to share!!

Shell
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Ickle Bump for those who've not seen it.....
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:15 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

We can't make Sunday either....we already have plans for that day..sorry

Thanks for your pm Tara......you're a good 'un thinking of me!! Cheers for your offer hun but on the Saturday we're going to make a day of it in Noosa.

Hope y'all have a fab time.......eat lots....drink bucket loads...and make sure the men do all the cooking
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:03 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Bump!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

OK-dokey guys....what's it to be for those who've not responded
this Saturday or Sunday??
Old Jun 14th 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

OK-dokey guys....what's it to be for those who've not responded
this Saturday or Sunday??
Sunday suits me better. I'm going to the Brisbane Wine Festival this weekend, and you get more wine drinking, sorry I mean savouring, time on the Saturday!

Charlie wants to know if we put food on our plate, or do we just bring a plate?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Hi Logan hopefully hubby and I can come. We are still waiting on our car being fixed, so are a bit doubtfull beacuse of that. Either day would be fine for us. It would be great to meet some people off the site.

Katie
Katie whereabouts do you live??
Old Jun 14th 2005, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Katie whereabouts do you live??
Hubby and I live in Albany Creek. The mechanics finished mending our car this afternoon and Tim picked it up this evening, so we should be able to make the barbie at the weekend
Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:29 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Sunday suits me better. I'm going to the Brisbane Wine Festival this weekend, and you get more wine drinking, sorry I mean savouring, time on the Saturday!

Charlie wants to know if we put food on our plate, or do we just bring a plate?

Lol!!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Would it be ok if I brought potato chips along for everyone to share?

Katie
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:54 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Would it be ok if I brought potato chips along for everyone to share?

Katie

Of course Katie, bring whatever you like... just remember to bring some meat for you and hubby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.