Wikiposts

Chances???

Old May 15th 2004, 10:07 am
Just Joined

chaznjess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chances???

I posted a message a little earlier and just wanted to add a little more to it.....

I am a fully qualified hairdresser but when my daughter was born gave it up to follow a new career path.

Having spoken to a visa agency about where to start they suggested that I go back into hairdressing which I am looking into at the moment. I am a little worried as I now have to gain a years worth of experience before applying as I left hairdressing nearly 5 years ago.

The agency said that I can work for 6 months, apply for skills assessment - which will take another 6 months giving me a year and then I'll be able to start applying for my visa.

Is there anyone who can confirm this is possible and any idea of time frame, I've read other postings that say the points are increasing as it is I think I will have about 120 which is just enough at the moment,
Old May 20th 2004, 1:09 am
debbiea34

Smile

Hi,

I can give you some advice if you find my email address on the members page and send me an email!!

Too much to go into to with a post!

Hope to speak soon

Debbie

Old May 20th 2004, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Double check with another agent...........however they will have a better idea than a lot of us!!