Wikiposts

cfc in sydney

Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:35 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Just in case you visit Melbourne Soapy.

http://www.mgrsc.org.au/

Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Scott&Berni
When are you guys coming over? We'll arrange to meet up and introduce you to the delights scruffys has to offer.

Dresses optional!!
we are hoping to leave here on the 18th april.
im just glad u warned me about the front page ha ha , i would have run a mile if u hadnt told me.
cos i dont have the legs for those dresses
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy

ha ha hah good one m8
and you wonder why im going to sydney
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Scott&Berni is an unknown quantity at this point

AAAAAhhhhh, there safer sticking with us in Sydney, I think....dresses and all!!
B

Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i just had a look at that site and the photo page reminds me of something
ah got it!!!!
the trophy room at castle grayskull
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:44 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Our Trophy room at Kilmarnock is even worse, don't think we even hold the Ayrshire cup.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Scott&Berni
AAAAAhhhhh, there safer sticking with us in Sydney, I think....dresses and all!!
B

i would rather wear the dress
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Our Trophy room at Kilmarnock is even worse, don't think we even hold the Ayrshire cup.
ah the old killie
if u did hold it, it would be a waste of time....the keeper would drop it lol
ive just finished working in killie mate. gonna miss the lads. where are u from
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:47 pm
The Godfather

Originally Saltcoats but moved to Selkirk before heading to Aus.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Saltcoats but moved to Selkirk before heading to Aus.
so why is killie your team?
Old Mar 26th 2004, 9:56 pm
The Godfather

Well I'm an Ayrshire man, they were my local team when I was growing up, it was either them or Ayr but I love Ayr as much as you love the Gers.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 10:17 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Well I'm an Ayrshire man, they were my local team when I was growing up, it was either them or Ayr but I love Ayr as much as you love the Gers.
Bordy just sent you a pm.....
Old Mar 26th 2004, 11:26 pm
The Godfather

Thanks Jo, I was watching the footy but I did reply honest
Old Mar 27th 2004, 11:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

i bet u miss the old butlins
Old Mar 28th 2004, 5:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Another one bites the dust

Its all gettin' a bit boring
MOAN THE TIC

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.