Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Certifying docs - Recommendation for Petersfield Hants

Certifying docs - Recommendation for Petersfield Hants

Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:44 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Certifying docs - Recommendation for Petersfield Hants

Hi,

Just to let those who live in the Petersfield area know, we had our docs all certified at MacDonald Oates solicitors earlier this week for the princely sum of £20. Seemed like a bargain to me!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:20 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certifying docs - Recommendation for Petersfield Hants

Originally Posted by ridds
Hi,

Just to let those who live in the Petersfield area know, we had our docs all certified at MacDonald Oates solicitors earlier this week for the princely sum of £20. Seemed like a bargain to me!
good on them and yourself for letting peple know

k on the way
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Liana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really nice

What- you are leaving Petersfield, in the middle of the lovely Downs, Churchers and Bedale schools and hardly an hour from one of the greatest urban centres in the world, London. Am I talking about the same Petersfield?
Where are you going to that is better?
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:53 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Liana
What- you are leaving Petersfield, in the middle of the lovely Downs, Churchers and Bedale schools and hardly an hour from one of the greatest urban centres in the world, London. Am I talking about the same Petersfield?
Where are you going to that is better?
Hardly an hour from London? Sure, if you don't count getting to the train station, the train runs on time, you catch a fast train and want to hang out at Waterloo. However I work in the city and spend about 3 3/4 hours commmuting each day, which means I leave the house before my son wakes up and - if I'm very lucky - I get home in time to give him a bottle and put him into bed - a total of about 10 minutes.

Beadles? If you can afford it, and your child wants to pursue a career in the arts, that's great. Churchers? Again, if you can afford it and are willing to pay big fees for what is a rather mediocre education.

This would also be the same Petersfield where I've had to call the police three times in the last 9 months to get them to come and break up fights between local youths (the last time, a group of 10 or so kicked a kid until he was unconscious, he spent over a week in intensive care).

Don't get me wrong, I love Petersfield and it is going to be hard to leave but
unless someone can transplant a job in my field to the local-ish area, increase the business opportunities for my husband (self employed) and get a school with a cracking Ofsted report with reasonable fees, then I think we will be better off. Just my opinion

Last edited by ridds; Aug 19th 2006 at 8:01 am.